The basic elements
We believe there are three elements to the development of web applications, which need to be incorporated.
- Client requirements (in terms of content, style and functionality)
- Creative brief (fulfilling and supporting the requirement of the creative team)
- Technical design (the constraints and requirements of the technical spec)
It is the job of the WJP Media to work alongside the client to ensure that:
- Requirements are feasible, practical and scaleable.
- To assist in the creative process by matching a technical solution to a creative concept.
- To ensure that when released, the web application meets the web standards and functional specification of the client's ISP and/or infrastructure.